Thursday 28 November 2019

The One Night Stand Before Christmas by Jana Aston


REVIEWED BY
Melinda Lazar 


The One Night Stand Before Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #3)The One Night Stand Before Christmas by Jana Aston
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The One Night Stand Before Christmas by Jana Aston

I was soooooo eager to see what Noel had gotten up to when she revealed that she’d slept with Santa and this novella did not disappoint. I was fully invested from Noel and Teddy’s first meeting which grabbed me and didn’t let go till the very end. This book had all the laughter and sexiness that Jana Aston is notorious for and is a great conclusion to this series. Having said that, I don’t want this to be the end of Reindeer Falls! I’ve enjoyed each of these books and all of the characters immensely and saying goodbye to them is not going to work for me! I can pretty much guarantee that I’ll be reading the series every year leading up to Christmas so at least that’s something to look forward to.

Absolutely recommend this series to those who love RomComs and characters who are sexy and quirky and whatever else you need them to be. Just wonderful.

*I voluntarily read an early copy of this book.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews


https://www.amazon.com/review/R3CRWKEURDBK8O/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv



https://www.bookbub.com/reviews/603532718

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...