Thursday 28 November 2019

Man Cuffed by Sarina Bowen



REVIEWED BY
Melinda Lazar


Man Cuffed (Man Hands #4)Man Cuffed by Sarina Bowen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Man Cuffed by Sarina Bowen and Tanya Eby

This book starts with a bang when waitress/actor Meg (bless her little theatrical socks) mistakes police officer Mack for a stripper - could have happened to anyone, but of course, it happened to Meg. That was the end of that encounter and the next time they see each other is when they realize they’re now new neighbours. Mack, having been left heartbroken, has sworn off dating and any emotional entanglement and Meg is to be no exception, no matter how much of a delight he finds her. Safe to say, Meg is having none of that particularly when she’s asked to be Mack’s date to his sister's wedding.

While this isn’t my favorite book in the Man Hands series, I still really liked Man Cuffed. I enjoyed the characters progression and adored their personalities, Meg in particular really stole the show for me. While I fell in lust with Mack, I do feel he could have groveled a little more to win Meg back over. There were some really humorous moments that I shamelessly cackled at also some moments that had me invested on a whole other level.

Overall this was an enjoyable story and a great addition to the Man Hands series. And finally, if the authors are taking requests, Lance was a character that demands a story!

*I voluntarily read an early copy of this book.

*Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.


View all my reviews



https://www.amazon.com/review/R3NQLBPH34F0I7/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv



https://www.bookbub.com/reviews/3775242012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...