Sunday 3 November 2019

Once Upon a Wish-mas by Laura Barnard

REVIEWED BY
Tina Shobe 


Once Upon a Wish-masOnce Upon a Wish-mas by Laura Barnard
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ruby Campbell is hired to be a nanny to Barclay Rothchester's two little girls. My heart went out to those poor little girls. There has been has been many been quite a turn over of nanny's threw their lives because of how over bearing and unrealistic their father is prior to Ruby. Ruby becomes their little Champion. Those girls and their happiness become her #1 priority even if that means clashing with their father and bucking his strict schedule.

At first I wasn't a very big fan of Barclay's but then the more I read along I realized this poor man if doing the absolute best he can after having the devastating loss of his wife.

Through his banter with Ruby life starts to flow back through Barclay and this little family starts to heal and move forward again.

This is a heart warming Christmas read.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...