Saturday 9 November 2019

The Boss Who Stole Christmas by Jana Aston


REVIEWED BY
Melinda Lazar


The Boss Who Stole Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #1)The Boss Who Stole Christmas by Jana Aston
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Boss Who Stole Christmas by Jana Aston

I love love LOVE Jana Aston’s RomCom’s and this one is no exception. The Boss Who Stole Christmas is a delicious novella about the ridiculously sweet Holly and her Grinchy boss, Nick. From the get-go it’s apparent that Nick knows how to get up Holly’s nose and it’s enough to make her spitting mad. While Holly embraces all of the goodness that she’s surrounded by in Reindeer Falls, Nick comes across as a Scrooge who is only there out of a sense of obligation, not because he wants to be. Of course, we get first-hand experience into their romance when Nick drags Holly to picturesque Nuremberg for a business trip that turns super sweet and downright sexy.

I pretty much read the entire book with a smile on my face and when I was done reading, I demanded my husband take me to Nuremberg for Christmas at some point in our lives. These characters were insanely lovable and I just wish there’d been more of everything! Don’t get me wrong, this book satisfies in every way but I’m greedy enough to want more. I’m hoping that we get another glimpse of Nick and Holly in the next book which I am already eagerly anticipating. This really was a delightful Christmas novella that I’ll probably read again right before Christmas - it was just that good.

*I voluntarily read an early copy of this book.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews


https://www.amazon.com/review/R2S7M2G0ZRF27N/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv



https://www.bookbub.com/reviews/2931499118

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...