Wednesday 30 January 2019

Rules of Engagement by Mika Jolie

REVIEWED BY
Tina Shobe


Rules of EngagementRules of Engagement by Mika Jolie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

In an attempt to keep custody of his daughter Lucas agrees to Kate's suggestion of a fake engagement until after the court date. He has known Kate for years. She is his best friend's sister.

Lucas's ex is a headcase. I giggled every time Kate had a dialogue with her. Kate is my kind of woman.

I love that fact the #1 priority in Lucas's life is a priority. You also get the story from his point of view with his thoughts and feelings on relationships past and present. The quote that he said that has stuck with me 'Nothing sexier than confidence'.

I loved the blog that Kate wrote that she put her own personal thoughts and feelings out for others to read. Lucas read then and knew her well enough to know she was talking about him.

This was an absolutely wonderful read for me. Good friends who unbeknownst feelings for each other (because you don't act on feelings of your best friend's sister) whose fake engagement starts turning to something so much more.


View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...