Friday 18 January 2019

dare me again by Shelly Alexander

REVIEWED BY
Joanne Swinney 


Dare Me Again (Angel Fire Falls, #2)Dare Me Again by Shelly Alexander
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Shelly Alexander dared me again and I’m thankful she did. I have loved this new series which book one and two can definitely be read as standalones, but honestly, you’ll want to read both, two fantastic fun loving reads, two hot brothers. I can’t wait for book three which mean another hot brother to swoon over.

Elliott Remington has plans, big plans and none of them involved staying on the island, and they certainly don’t involve spending time with his ex-girlfriend. Life really has a way of turning things upside down, and inside out.

Rebel Tate never expected to be back on the island where she left long ago. She has her reasons for sure, heartbreaking reasons. But she is back, she has a job to do. Elliott can either help her or not. Maybe he hasn’t got the balls. (laughing face inserted here)

This story is fun, but also heartbreaking. Being a dog lover I was truly amazed by the storyline. Second chances can happen for anyone, and if anyone needs a second chance it’s Rebel. That girl has a heart of gold. Elliott knows life will never be the same without Rebel in it. Maybe some things really are just meant to be.

This is a book all romantic comedy and animal lovers need to read.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...