Tuesday 29 January 2019

Overnight Sensation by Sarina Bowen

REVIEWED BY
Melinda Lazar 



Overnight SensationOvernight Sensation by Sarina Bowen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Overnight Sensation by Sarina Bowen

Soooooo excited was I to get my hands on Castro’s book and Bowen - as always - delivers a wonderful read. The Brooklyn Bruisers series is a favorite of mine to read and reread and Overnight Sensation is a welcome addition.

Jason Castro doesn’t do relationships anymore. He used to, way back when, but he doesn’t want to experience anything close to what he went through when he was younger. But the thing is that Heidi has been making eyes and throwing out ALL the signals at him and it’s getting harder and harder to resist the attraction. Heidi is a good girl - always says and does the right thing and what’s good for her. She’s decided that what’s good for her is a short, dirty fling with Jason and what Heidi wants, Heidi gets through sheer guts and determination.
To move out from under her father’s thumb, Heidi (in a roundabout way) becomes Castro’s couch-surfer and things remain platonic until they just can’t hold off any more.

This was a great, great read. I love the BB family and revisiting them is always a pleasure. Castro lived up to every sexy, cocky, likeable image I had and while it took me a while to warm up to her, Heidi has also become a firm favorite. This was a very sweet, amusing, and at times emotional book and I am so so very eager for the next book in this series!

*I voluntarily read an early copy of this book.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...