Thursday 3 January 2019

Right Where I Want You by Jessica Hawkins

REVIEWED BY
Melinda Lazar 


Right Where I Want YouRight Where I Want You by Jessica Hawkins
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Right Where I Want You by Jessica Hawkins
2.5-3*

Sebastian is the Creative Director at Modern Man. He’s cultivated a reputation as a player and it’s come at a cost. While men want to be him and women want to be with him, the image he portrays is costing the magazine their readers and subscribers. MM hires Georgina to come in and do damage control in the form of whipping these bad boys into shape. She’s obviously met with some resistance but still prevails.

This was an okay story and while I love slow burn romances, I felt this dragging a little. I also didn’t feel that is was really enemies to lovers: yes, there was a bit of antagonism at the start, but for me it just seemed like foreplay rather than hate. I loved Sebastian and I felt sad for George and what she’d gone through. Overall it was a good read and both sweet and swoony at times.

*I voluntarily read an early copy of this book.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.



View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R2VFD7WW8WMK4L/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...