Tuesday 5 July 2016

Reasonable Doubt (Full Series) AUDIBLE by Whitney G.





REASONABLE DOUBT(Full Series)
by Whitney G
Read by: Sebastian York & Erin Mallon
REVIEWED BY Isa Jones


"THE MOTHER OF ALL AUDIBLES!!"
Overall
Performance
Story
Would you consider the audio edition of Reasonable Doubt to be better than the print version?
I have only heard the audio edition.

What was one of the most memorable moments of Reasonable Doubt?
God! Where to start! Everything, I think, every moment, every conversation between Aubrey and Andrew are off the charts hot and are fuelled with so much sexual tension the result is EXPLOSIVE! I couldn't say something without giving away some important part of the story, but all I can say is this book blew my mind, Once I started I couldn't stopped and did the whole 8+ hours in one sitting!

Have you listened to any of Sebastian York and Erin Mallon ’s other performances? How does this one compare?
This is the first I heard from both and I thought they were remarkable, Erin was brilliant with the voice transitions. Sebastian has ruined me for anyone else.

Was this a book you wanted to listen to all in one sitting?
Yes and I did, the story is compelling, it flows easily and you are constantly at the edge of your seat wanting to know what is happening. I absolutely 100% know the story is perfection but the narrators brought it to life.

Any additional comments?
I recommend this book so much to all lovers of romance/billionaires/angst and Alpha males. I am only upset it has taken me too long to uncover this wonderful Author. It certainly won't be the last I hear/read from her. THIS IS PURE CLASS.

5 Undoubtedly HUGE STARS!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...