Tuesday 19 July 2016

Stealing Home by Nicole Williams


REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar


Stealing HomeStealing Home by Nicole Williams
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Stealing Home by Nicole Williams

I love sports romances and can't pass an opportunity to read one when presented. While I'm not exactly familiar with baseball, I didn't find myself confused while devouring this thoroughly enjoyable book.

Allie has her dream job as athletic trainer for a major league baseball team, San Diego Shock, and she's not about to let anyone or anything jeopardize it; not least of all a fling with star player, Luke Archer. From their first conversational exchange, I could feel the attraction positively sizzling between the two and couldn't wait to get right in to the story.

I just loved everything about Luke. He's so sweet and sexy, loyal, loves his family with all he has, and is completely down to Earth. In short, he's the perfect hero. Having had a bad experience previously with a player (in both contexts), Allie is wary of Luke and his intentions and understandably so. She's very driven and focused on her position within the team but can't fight the attraction, however unwilling it is.

I thought this was a fun, light-hearted, downright steamy read and a perfect introduction to this author's writing. I did feel that the ending was a little rushed and would have enjoyed a little more angst in that regard. Otherwise, it was great and I'm looking forward to reading more of this authors works.

*arc provided in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/RGK0G456L5TID/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...