Sunday 3 July 2016

Slow Grind by Eva Spencer


REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe


Slow Grind (Men of Mornington, #1)Slow Grind by Eva Spencer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Audrey moved to America with her dad after her parents divorce. Her brother Max stayed in Australia with their mother. Audrey comes back to Australia after she gets notified that Max's cancer has come back and his prognosis is not good.

Max's friends are not giving up and have found an experimental treatment that is in Europe. They are brainstorming ways to come up with the money. They decided to 'Strip for a Cure' with Audrey putting together their choreography and teaching them how to dance.

You can tell as you read along that Aubrey and Drew (who is Max's best friend) have a connection and it continues to build up sizzle during the book.

I thought this book was very heart warming. It should have a motto "Friends don't give up on Friends".

I also did a lot of hand fanning when Drew was dancing/stripping with Audrey in mind. Seriously hot.

I can't decide if I'm aggravated with the cliffhanger or excited that the series is going to continue. I liked the interplay the characters in this book have. I think it's going to be a good basis for the books to come.


View all my reviews

Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...