Sunday 3 July 2016

The Bourbon Thief by Tiffany Reisz



REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

The Bourbon ThiefThe Bourbon Thief by Tiffany Reisz
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Bourbon Thief
Tiffany Reisz

Wow. Wow. Wow. I can only pray there is more to come of this story! LOVED!



It's dark, disturbing, sexy and made me lose sleep. Of course it did, it's a Tiffany Reisz.


The Bourbon Thief is beautifully written and so moving. I felt pain, sorry and anger. I felt love, heartbreak and triumph. My emotions ran the gamut and as with Tiffany's other books I just can't get enough.

Tamara's character development was an awesome thing to read. This spoiled sad little girl turns into someone else do to events that happen to her that are life altering. Resolve, she had it in spades.

Levi, Levi, Levi. I don't know what to say about him. I didn't agree with all of his choices but felt like he tried to the right thing, it just didn't always happen. Lust and love are strong creatures.

Paris is just straight up badass and I love her. Beautiful, smart, manipulative and determined. Yep, she is awesome.

Tiffany wove an intricate story of money, power and deceit spanning generations. Her ability to draw a picture in my mind and tell me a story that I feel like I am participating in is unequaled.

"Fate is just another name for a train that can not stop until it reaches its finally destination."

If you want to be ripped up, spit out and put back together, give this a go. I have never read anything like it and don't think I ever will.

Kudos Tiffany, you have done it again.

Reviewed by Becky for Jo&IsaLoveBooks
http://joandisalovebooks.com/
http://joandisalovebooks.blogspot.co.uk/


View all my reviews

Amazon UK



Amazon US


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...