Wednesday 6 July 2016

Virtually Impossible by Lauren Stewart




REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

Virtually Impossible (Once and Forever, #2)Virtually Impossible by Lauren Stewart
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Virtually Impossible by Lauren Stewart

I really loved the first standalone -Darker Water- in this series and was really looking forward to read Hayden's story. We briefly met him then and, knowing just a little about his background, I was intrigued by him to say the least.

On the surface, Hayden appears to have it all: a beautiful wife, a successful career, a happy marriage. But the reality is quite the opposite and he knows it. He wants more and God knows he deserves more. Hayden is honestly just so lovely! He's sweet and loyal and strong - I'm making him sound like a playful puppy and I can assure you, he's all man! Just a beautiful character in so many ways and all I wanted from this book was his happiness.

Andi hides behind the screen of her computer. Due to many mistakes she's made made in the past, she now has to use a friends name in order to be able to work as a virtual assistant and not be in trouble with the law. Andi is an amazing character; she's funny, loyal to a fault, and determined. Determined to continue on the path she's chosen for herself and not get involved with Hayden.

I really enjoyed this book. When Hayden and Andi finally meet, there are instant sparks and I loved it! I was absolutely rooting for these two and hoped no one would stuff things up! There were a few humorous elements in the book but not too many. My favorite parts were the instant message exchanges-they were fun and flirty! I really enjoyed the various relationship dynamics too with friends, significant others etc. I just have to say one more thing: there is no cheating whatsoever in this book so please don't be put off reading! Not even a hint of cheating!

Great book and series. This can absolutely be read as a standalone, but Darker Water was fantastic so please consider reading that first!

*arc received in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews


https://www.amazon.com/review/R10YIEDO3KWKF5/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...