Friday 16 November 2018

A Bear's Protection by Dakota West

REVIEWED BY 
Joanne Swinney 



A Bear's Protection (Shifter Country Bears, #1)A Bear's Protection by Dakota West
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

My favorite storylines, shifters. And as if it couldn’t get any better than that it’s an M/M with M/M/F.
Thank you, God. Well, thank you, Dakota West for a great story.

Ash and Hunter two male shifters who have been more than happy living their lives as a couple, but apparently want every male on male shifter was is a triad, finding that one special woman that will make then complete. Not everyone has found the perfect threesome yet. Some can go for years without finding their final mate.

Cora has left behind her family, job, basically a whole life to start over. Someone clearly won’t take no for an answer, but it’s more than that. A guy she dated only twice is stalking her, the really weird kind. Sending her letters, photos of her sleeping, very scary.

Cora is moving to start again, and what better place to start over than in a town with shifters. Two men to every one woman. I’m looking up for the postcode as I write this review. (cheesy smile inserted here)

When Cora and Ash meet you just know sparks will eventually fly, but when Cora meets Hunter I thought forget the sparks, there’s going to be orgasmic fireworks with these two hot males. Oh. My. God. Even better than I imagine.

Neil the stalker isn’t about to give, unfortunately. But she’s with two very strong shifters, so she’s protected, right?

This was such a great story, I am jumping right into book two. God, I hope it’s as hot as book one.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...