Wednesday 7 November 2018

Good Time by Jana Aston


REVIEWED BY
Melinda Lazar 



Good TimeGood Time by Jana Aston
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Good Time by Jana Aston

I’ve had this book waiting for a few days now and I didn’t want to read it till I absolutely had to. Why? I hear you ask. Well, I’d been so so eager to know what happened That Night with Payton and Vince but I knew that once I read this, it would (obviously) be over. If you’ve read Good Girl, you’ll know exactly what bombshell I’m referring to and if you haven’t, well I’m not sure what you’re waiting for! That book was a must-read for any RomCom lover. In Good Time we find out exactly how to marriage of good time girl Payton and strip club owner Vince came to be and what happened after the vows were said.

This book was such fun to read and I kept facepalming myself with some of the things that either came out of Payton’s mouth or entered her brain. She was such a fun character to get to know. Vince is the most delicious older man here; he’s smart, in control, and knows where he’s going. What he does not know is what the next thing to come out of Payton’s mouth will be. He just accepted Payton the way she was, idiosyncrasies and all and didn’t once try and change her and I loved that.

I thought this was a fantastic RomCom from Aston and is yet another of her books I wholeheartedly recommend. This can definitely be read as a standalone though I still insist you read Good Girl first!

*I voluntarily read an early copy of this book.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.


View all my reviews



https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/RKD20XT21A5KX/ref=pe_1572281_66412651_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

https://www.bookbub.com/reviews/4220542658

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...