Friday 2 November 2018

Want by Kayti McGee

REVIEWED BY
Becky Cox 



Want (Ryder Brothers, #2)Want by Kayti McGee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Want was a fun, short read with great characters. Jake is a former boy band member who would rather write music and stay out of the limelight. Marlee, a childhood friend of Jake and his brothers, is recovering from a recent breakup and needs somewhere to stay. Jake offers her that and a whole lot more.

These characters are sweet and Jake is just the cutest. Marlee is a bit naive but I love her boldness at times. Her curiosity made me laugh.

I would suggest this to anyone wanting a sweet romance that will make you smile. I enjoyed this one so much I went back and read the first one. ;-)





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...