Friday 16 November 2018

Dangerous Love by Casey Clipper

REVIEWED BY 
Joanne Swinney 


Dangerous Love (Love, #3)Dangerous Love by Casey Clipper
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Derk Forester!! after reading book one and two I had my doubts about even liking this guy. How wrong was I. I’m in love with Derk. He’s not every woman’s idea of the ideal man, but it’s Derk, and setting aside his bad boy persona, his wild ways with countless women. This man has passion by the buckets when he loves, he loves fiercely.

What Derk wants the most is, Mackenzie Hiland. Now she’s not about to become his next notch on his bedpost. But Derk isn’t about to give up without a fight.

Mackenzie has had her fair share of problems, an ex-husband who clearly has no sense of decency. The only one constant in Mackenzie’s life is her best friend.
This girl most definitely needed some good luck. Maybe Derk wasn’t what some would same the best kind of luck. But he would protect her with his life. She would want for nothing, be cared for and loved. That sounds pretty awesome to me.


Derk works for the mob boss, Mr. Murphy. I don’t know what it is about this guy, but I’m seriously drawn to him. He’s in every story, but I really want to know his story. He and Courtney have a relationship that no man would ever come between.

Derk accepts a high position with Mr. Murphy. It’s not something he envisioned himself doing, but for Mackenzie, he’d do anything.

This book had it all, and then some. I think I have a thing for dangerous men and all things mob.


View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I had a blast writing Derk’s story. I’m so happy you enjoyed it. Thank tou for the lovely review!

    ReplyDelete

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...