Friday 16 November 2018

Unexpected Love by Casey Clipper


REVIEWED BY 
Joanne Swinney 

Unexpected Love (Love, #2)Unexpected Love by Casey Clipper
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I knew from book one in this series that I was going to be hooked. I couldn’t wait to continue reading about the other characters in, The Love Series.

I would say that you could read each book as a standalone because each story is based around one of the main characters, but to enjoy the full experience of this fantastic storytelling series, I would advise starting at the beginning. There’s no better way to live and breathe each character as you take their journey with them.

This book is about Ryan Millen, the twin brother of Sean who I read about in book one. God, I just knew his story was going to be swoon-worthy.

Ryan’s life is literally turned upside down. I wasn’t sure how he was going to go from playboy to family man since his record of past relationships was full of one night stands. No ties, just simple fun going from one partner to another.

Ryan’s story is compelling, the need to know what happens next makes for a great page-turner. Everyone deals with situations, and events in their lives differently. When you have a strong family, support system like Ryan’s who will not let him neglect his responsibilities it makes, Ryan’s life that much more difficult.

Lynn is in the right place at the right time some might say. Her brother and cousin who already work for the Murphy’s, Ryan and Sean’s cousin would disagree. Entering the Murphy family can be dangerous. If you haven’t had a family though, and desperately want to be part of something more it’s a risk many would take.

Lynn and Ryan both seek something neither can really admit to needing. Relationships are never without certain complications, and Ryan most definitely has complications in his life.

Danger, love, amazing sex. This story has it all. I would definitely recommend you read this series.


View all my reviews

1 comment:

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...