Friday 16 November 2018

Dearest Stalker: Part 3 by Lane Parker


REVIEWED BY
Joanne Swinney 

Dearest Stalker: Part 3Dearest Stalker: Part 3 by Lane Parker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another fabulous installment of, Dearest Stalker. This story is ongoing, I know once I have read the last part I’ll be devastated it’s over, but by God do I really want part 4 like yesterday.

If you’ve been following this story, you’ll probably have your suspicions on who Mr, sexy stalker is. I know I have my theories, and well nothing has been completely confirmed yet. But if it’s not who I think it is then who else can it be? It’s intense for sure, I mean to have this kind of love and affection, but not knowing who from can be daunting, but at the same time, this guy has looked after Kate her whole life so he can’t be a bad guy, right? It’s confusing to say the least.

Kate is finally living a life where she has a job that she loves, a home she is safe in and food on the table. The only thing missing is love. She longs to be held, and although she’s had her world rocked on a couple of occasions, she has never been able to look into her lover’s eyes.

Ian Blackwood has been on his own for so long it’s difficult for him to be around Kate. He doesn’t just want a working relationship with her, he wants HER!!

What will become of Ian and Kate? will there even be an Ian and Kate? who’s the real stalker?
O.M.G. I’m holding my breath for the final installment.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...