Friday 16 November 2018

Bulldozer by P.Dangelico

REVIEWED BY 
Melinda Lazar 

Bulldozer (Hard to Love #3)Bulldozer by P. Dangelico
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Bulldozer by P Dangelico

I just want to cryyyyyyyyyyyyyy from happiness right now! This book had all the feels of Wrecking Ball, not only one of my favorite books by this author but also one of my favorite books, full stop. Having finished Wrecking Ball for the umpteenth time just moments before cranking this bad boy open, I had no expectation that Bulldozer would be as engaging, enjoyable, fiery as the former and omg I was so wrong! This book, from the first few pages, ticked so many boxes for me that I just refused to put it down till the sweet, sweet end where Dangelico gave me my favorite ending (no, no, it wasn’t me with one of her characters) - a double epilogue.

Grant and Amanda meet under less than perfect circumstances: she and her son Sam have gone to take up residence in her brothers home in the Hamptons where she’s greeted by grumpy, injured, NAKED Grant who also has the keys to the house and the owners permission to stay. What follows is a fantastic enemies to lovers story with the most delicious slow burn and what I think is Dangelico’s most romantic book to-date.

I think Dangelico’s books are always well written and thought out, her characters always well developed and interesting and Bulldozer is no exception to this. What I love love love though, is her ability to write some of the biggest assholes around and make them lovable with charm, humor, and hearts of gold. My love for Grant is up there with my love for Cal and I really didn’t think I would ever say that.

Cameo appearances from characters we’ve met previously and particularly the light of my literary life was the icing on this delicious cake and in all, I thought this book was perfection. I think this will be another book by the author that I’ll read many times over.

*Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews

BOOKBUB

AMAZON UK

AMAZON US

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...