Tuesday 7 August 2018

Climbing The Longhorn by Ann Lister

REVIEWED BY
Joanne Swinney


Climbing The Longhorn (Illicit Heat, #2)Climbing The Longhorn by Ann Lister
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Naked hiking is not something I could really pull off, if I’m being completely honest my hubby couldn’t either. He doesn’t like them swinging around like clackers. His words not mine.

High five Derek though for letting it all hang out. It made for a interesting and hot read that’s for sure. Christian may have found it awkward to begin with, but he sharp come around. LITERALLY!!

As always this Author knows how to tell a great story. Long or short it’s always a pleasure to read.

If you are looking for a fun, short read and you love gay romance hen you definitely need to check this one out.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...