Monday 6 August 2018

The Real Deal by Lauren Blakely




REVIEWED BY
Jess


The Real DealThe Real Deal by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

April and Theo have some SERIOUS chemistry in Lauren Blakely’s THE REAL DEAL. I’ve read my fair share of her novels and I cannot decide if this one is her best or not...it’s pretty darn close!

I’m a sucker for insta-chemistry. SUCKER. I love it. The real deal has is in spades. April and Theo don’t have much time to get to know one another, you know, with him being April’s fake boyfriend and all for her annual Fam Jam, but they make it work and the good times kept coming. Laughter. Similar wit. Their ability to fit right in to a very bizarre situation does not go unnoticed by April. Soon, the “fake” relationship doesn’t really give their feelings for one another justice and neither can refrain from keeping their attraction to each other at bay any longer.

It’s been a while for me in terms of reading a Blakely book. I’ve missed her ability to suck me right in and keep me turning pages like I cant get enough. Putting this book down was really difficult for me, but duty calls. Blah blah blah.

Had I been given the chance, I’d have crushed this read in an afternoon. The flow was perfect, the timing on point and all the characters played their roles perfectly and fabulously.

Steamy and sexy, light and fun. I love a great Blakely novel and this was just the icing on the cake in terms of her contemporary romance repertoire.

A perfect summer read-but if you’re looking for something to cool you down, this book is not for you! It’s HOT HOT HOT!!!

View all my reviews


Amazon.ca


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...