Wednesday 31 October 2018

So Wrong It's Right by Julie Johnson


REVIEWED BY
Melinda Lazar 



So Wrong It's Right (Boston Love #5)So Wrong It's Right by Julie Johnson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

So Wrong It’s Right by Julie Johnson

Ahhhhhhhhh I am gutted this is the end of the Boston Love series! I have read and reread this series so many times, I feel like the characters are my bffs. I am sad it’s the end, yes but what a way to go! Johnson gave us such a great story packed with suspense, gunfire, and romance.

Shelby and Conor (he’s mine. Don’t even think about it) are at constant loggerheads from the moment he rescues her and while she’s happy to be rescued, she’s not exactly thrilled with Conor. These two have an explosive start to their relationship and it doesn't abate. They’re both control freaks in their own way and watching them butt heads constantly was a great source of amusement for me. I so enjoyed all the drama and suspense but I loved the romantic aspects, Conor was particularly swoony at times, hence the fact that I’ve claimed him as my own.

I would have love love loved to have some of the characters from the previous books put in a cameo appearance because I really freaking love them and wanted a bit of an extra glimpse but I’m guessing it was done this way to highlight that Shelby was alone. Queue sadness on my part. This book can be completely read as a standalone but again, I love the whole series and would read them all again and again.

*I voluntarily read an early copy of this book.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews



https://www.amazon.com/review/RKKUYK9U7E26O/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv


https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R20MGMUOXF1YFL/ref=pe_1572281_66412651_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

https://www.bookbub.com/reviews/3458013669

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...