Tuesday 3 March 2015

Filthy Desire by Sebastian Ex

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

Filthy DesireFilthy Desire by Sebastian Ex
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Filthy Desire by Sebastian Ex

This is a great book written by a debut author. While the book contained elements of a genre I don't enjoy, I will say the book was very well-written and engaging. I honestly had nothing but dislike for the main character, Matt at the beginning of the book because he was just such a pig! But he definitely grew on me so much and well and truly redeemed himself. The female lead I also really liked and felt a great deal of compassion towards. She'd been through so much and come out stronger for it. The character development was spot-on and entertaining to read. I surprisingly enjoyed this book and do recommend it to readers who are also partial to erotica with a great storyline. I give this 4 stars.

Reviewed for Isalovesbooks blog.

View all my reviews


http://www.amazon.com/review/R1KAX9XPQ0MB3Y/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00U6GJV3K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...