Monday 16 March 2015

Love, Sex & Blood by J.S. Lewis


REVIEWED BY Joanne Swinney

Love, Sex & Blood (The Jamaican American Thug Drama Saga Book 5 2014 Edition)Love, Sex & Blood by J.S. Lewis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The last book in the series. My emotions are all over the place. This series has opened my eyes to things I knew nothing about. I have cried while my heart was breaking in two. Why so much drama because of who you are and who you choose to be with?. Even though life is full of complications for Jevaughn and the people around him, one thing is for certain, true love will stand the test of time. When two souls connect, they are unbreakable, nothing can come between two people who love each other so much. Friendships become stronger in this book, each looking out for one another, everyone wanting to protect Jevaughn with their life. I have become to love these characters, they went through so much, all in the name of love. Love Sex & Blood, meaning Love Sex and Death, so sad reading about these events. When you are left with little option but to kill or be killed, it is beyond my comprehension. I know this whole series will stay with me forever. This book is filled with Love, Passion, Violence, Death, Affection, Worry and happiness, it really has it all. I have followed the lives of Jevaughn. Dre. Kragie. Ricky. AJ. Keemo, Dereon. These men have fought for their lives, argued and fought with each other and felt love and hate. They have formed friendships that will last a lifetime, above all, they have found their special someone. No one is perfect in this world, everyone makes mistakes, it is how we become the person that we are. I am happy that I had the chance to read this book, I knew from the very first book, I was hooked. Brilliant ending to an amazing saga. I will definitely be reading more works by this Author. J.S.Lewis I have love in my heart for you. Thank you for introducing me to Jamaican American Thug Drama, where it all began.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...