Sunday 8 March 2015

Resisting You by Fabiola Francisco Reviewed by Joanne Swinney

Resisting You (Restoring Series, #1.5)Resisting You by Fabiola Francisco
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This is a novella from Restoring Us which was a fantastic read, now we get to read Aiden's story. When Aiden was first introduced to me in the book Restoring Us, I knew his character was going to be brilliant, quite the ladies man.
Aiden can have any woman he wants but he's getting bored with his hookups lately. God the man really is a man whore but all his conquests know the score. He never lies to them, giving them false hope, no he tells them how it is, one night of sexual bliss. Yes he knows what he is doing, no woman has ever been disappointed after being with him. He does like to cuss a lot, it's part of his charm, oh and he has that in spades. Aiden is a challenge that many woman think they can change him. Pfft not likely.
He finds himself attracted to one woman in particular, his sister's friend and colleague Stacy, she's a great girl and knows to stay clear of men like Aiden, but he has other ideas not one to give up, after all, who can resist him?. Ha! Stacy can, but for how long? The sexual scenes in this book are HOT!! Shouty capitals, can you all hear? I loved this book. I know BDSM books and erotica can get boring after a while but if it has a great story line it will certainly keep me reading. If I had to summarised this book, I would say: short, hot, cussing, bad boy book. Thanks for introducing me to Aiden. I wish you well with this book Fabiola Francisco

View all my reviews

1 comment:

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...