Saturday 28 March 2015

VEGAS follows you home by Sadie Grubor

REVIEWED By Tina Shobe


VEGAS follows you homeVEGAS follows you home by Sadie Grubor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Olivia Harlow, is a single mother to a little boy named Alex. Olivia's friends talk her into taking a weekend get away to Vegas. She ended up waking up in bed married to stranger, Damon Knyght, who is a billionaire.

Olivia runs home and attempts to have the marriage annulled. Damion won't let that happen and becomes stalkish. I was almost afraid for her for being in this bizarre situation.

The story has some twists that explain why Damion is the way he is. When details starting coming out about Damion it makes Olivia look at things differently.

Both Olivia and Damion have devastating losses in their past that also feeds into the story.

I was leery about Damon in the beginning but was fully in his corner at the end

This book is very well written and keeps you hooked until the very end. I couldn't put it down. This book is an absolute must read!

I really hope that there is a future book about Olivia's friends Alfonso and Mercedes.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...