Tuesday 10 March 2015

Stranger & Switch by Author N.M. Catalano

REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken


StrangerStranger by N.M. Catalano
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Elizabeth has kept to her self after a bad relationship with her ex husband. She is out at the bar with some friends and sees a hot guy across the bar. She enjoys the time she has with her friends talking, drinking and dancing with random guys. She keeps noticing this stranger looking at her and giving her glances. She feels drawn to this man and it stirs feelings inside her that she has not felt in years. Since she feeling this way she knew it was time to leave the bar so she says good bye to her friends. She is enjoying the night air and thinking about the stranger. She does not notice the crack in sidewalk and her heel gets stuck in the crack. As she is falling the stranger catches her. When his hand came around her she knew exactly who it was. He is holding her close to him and says " Let's go Elizabeth". At this point in the story I was on edge, wondering what she was going to do. I was surprised that she leaves with him. I am going thru my mind of all the different things that could happen to her. I never once thought of the scenerio that does happen.

I loved how this story was written. A chance meeting in a bar and both thought it was going to be a one night stand and It turned into so much more. I loved the connection Elizabeth and Marco shared there first night together. It was hot, steamy and erotic and passion like that always leaves you wanting more. At first there relationship was just about mind blowing sex but as their relationship grows they begin wanting to know more about each other. They don't know about each other's past and what obstacles they will have to overcome. In Stranger you get to know more about Elizabeth's past and how they handle it but Marco is still a mystery yet. I am excited to discover more about them in SWITCH.

I was gifted an arc by Isalovesbooks review team.

View all my reviews



SwitchSwitch by N.M. Catalano
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have been reading the reviews on amazon and goodreads for both Stranger and Switch. By reading the reviews and seeing the teasers knew I had to read them, so I had added both of them to my to be read list. When I came upon a post on Isalovesbooks review team that they were looking for someone to review Switch, I nabbed it up. I had to have it and to my surprise I was able to get both books. I was very excited.

You have to read both of the books to get the full story about them. I loved both of these books. In Stranger you get to know how they met, there history together and how they deal with Elizabeth's obstacles. Than there is Marco who know's how to get what he wants, how to please a woman and worships Elizabeth. Beyond that he is still a mystery waiting to be solved.

In Switch is where we get to know about Marco and what makes him tick. Marco is a bussiness man that is trying to get a huge project set into motion. He uses the project to spend more time with Elizabeth. There is someone that is trying to sabtoage the project, he has been working on. Than there is Elizabeth that is keeping him in check and helping him thru his frustration with the project. He feels himself losing control when it comes to Elizabeth he can't get enough of her. He wants to make a life with her. She wants that to, but there is still something that she does not know. She needs to fiqure it out before she takes the next step with him. Will his secret tear them apart or make them stronger than ever? We also meet Elsie who is Elizabeth friend that helps her throughout her relationship with Marco. She is going to be the main character in the next book KINK. It sounds like it will be another panty melting read. I can not wait to read it along with any other books that NM CATALANO puts out.


View all my reviews also on amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...