Wednesday 4 March 2015

Home Signal by Author Sarah Cass


REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

Home Signal (Dominion Falls #5)Home Signal by Sarah Cass
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Rating 4.5

Home Signal is the 5th in a series of historic romances based in Dominion Falls. Jane, the main female character, is a strong female lead with a great sense of humor. She takes no flack from anyone and is a take charge lady. Jane and Cole seem to be a magnet for chaos. The two of them together are entertaining as they constantly cause mischief. Jane befalls some bad luck and can succumb to the fear or fight back.

A great historic romance that I enjoyed very much. The story pulled me in and I couldn't put it down. Mystery, drama, comedy and romance: a wonderful combination. I want to go back and read the previous books in this series. Sarah Cass has a grasp on this period; the dialogue, behaviors and settings. Jane and her brothers tossing quotes back and forth was so much fun. The relationship between Jane and Cole was endearing and their bantering made me laugh more than once.

This book was a joy to read.

I was given a copy of this book for an honest review.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...