Tuesday 24 March 2015

Monster Chef by Author Margaret McHeyzer

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar


Monster ChefMonster Chef by Margaret McHeyzer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Monster Chef by Margaret McHeyzer
5 Michelin stars!

Margaret McHeyzer never ceases to amaze me. Her writing just gets better and better with each book and dare I say that she's outdone even herself with Monster Chef?

This book is perfection. It has love, heartbreak, sex, humor and a precocious 7 year old girl. Honestly, you'll fall in love with the three main characters of this book. Pierre, with his ingrained French arrogance and his way around a deconstructed lemon meringue pie and Holly with her sassiness and refusal to back down. And absolutely Emma with her sweet, sweet childish disposition - for me she stole the show! The book had me laughing at times and left me with a lump in my throat at others. I felt so many emotions while reading Monster Chef and I just love that it had the ability to elicit so much from me. I don't hesitate to recommend this book and give it 5 out of 5 stars.

View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...