Saturday 14 March 2015

When The Chips Are Down by Beth Rinyu

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

When the Chips are Down (Three of a Kind, #1)When the Chips are Down by Beth Rinyu
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When The Chips Are Down by Beth Rinyu

I really loved this latest book by Beth Rinyu! I thought it highly entertaining and found myself smiling throughout most of the book. Having said that, the book did touch on some very serious issues thus resulting in some heartbreaking moments. It really was perfectly balanced. The book was written in multiple points of view which I thought was perfect for this story! The personalities were just so great and I truly loved getting to know them - Ben, Melanie, Carrie, Gia and let's not forget Jodi! - were so damn likeable and easy to relate to that I honestly felt like I could just call them up for a quick chat! I loved this book and can't wait to read Gia & Carrie's books! I do not hesitate to recommend this fabulous read and give it 5 stars!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...