Friday 20 March 2015

Rules Of Payne by Elizabeth Lynx

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

Rules of PayneRules of Payne by Elizabeth Lynx
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Rules of Payne gets 5.0 stars on humor alone.

Morgana made a few bad decisions in her past and has put off dating to focus on her career. That being said, she has no problem torturing her boss, Henrik Payne daily with her sexy outfits and thigh high stockings.

Focus, Morgana. You can see the finish line; don't let Heart and Vagina cloud your judgment." Brain points out."

Henrik has rules... no dating, focus on work, no drinking, do nothing that will be an embarrassment to his employer. Yeah, so that doesn't work so well for him, especially with Morgana as his personal assistant.

Her long red hair, large rounded hazel eyes, and pouty lips are screaming at me, 'F**k me!' and I am listening. Actually my d**k is listening as it has decided to reach for her under the desk.

Elizabeth has done an amazing job of character development and her writing style is wonderful. The humor from both main characters is off the charts. If you are looking for a well-written, laugh-out-loud read, this is it! A bit of cliffhanger. Can't wait for the sequel expected out this summer!



View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I love this review! Thank you so much. I will now like to marry you...

    ReplyDelete

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...