Monday 30 March 2015

Hush Hush #1 by Annneliese Vandell

REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken

Hush Hush #1Hush Hush #1 by Anneliese Vandell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I recieved this as Arc thru Jo & Isalovesbooks review team for an honest review.

April (Sophia) is trying to make the Hawthornes, Judge and District Attorney's pay for putting her parents in jail. She feels by making them pay it will bring her peace and satisfaction. She goes back to her home town to put her plan into action. When she gets there she meets a handsome guy at the bar who happens to be the Hawthornes son. She does not know that until after he gave her his business card and has left the bar. April has great chemistry with Liam and if she can get close to him he may leak some family secret that she may use against his parents. April best friend Miranda is the one that helped her with her plan to take them down. Her old friend Riley is still in town and is there to listen to her when she needs him.

I enjoyed reading this book. I am excited to see how her plan works or if it is going to blow up in her face. I only have to wait a few more days for book #2.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...