Monday 27 April 2015

All About Us by Author Ashley Erin

REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe

All About Us (All Or Nothing #1)All About Us by Ashley Erin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

After years away Emma moves back to her Grandfather's ranch, which is next door to childhood friends Dane and his sister, Lia. She is hoping by moving there she can get her footing again after suffering the tragic losses of her parents and grandfather.

Dane has always had a special place in his heart of Emma and does his best to help her mend. Like with any relationship they have some rocky patches which makes it so realistic and draws you end because you want to see them happy together.

I could not put this book down! I loved it!

View all my reviews


Amazon


Barnes and Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...