Monday 27 April 2015

The Diary of Bink Cummings: Vol 2 by Bink Cummings

REVIEWED By Becky Cox

The Diary of Bink Cummings: Vol 2 (MC Chronicles, #2)The Diary of Bink Cummings: Vol 2 by Bink Cummings
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Bink is on a road of self discovery and she figures out a lot of things in Book 2. I can't wait for book 3.

She is trying to move on without her MC life. Marshall is a good man trying to take care of her. A few eye openers for ole Marshall and I have to give him kudos he tries. Her boss, Deke is a great guy and hot to boot. He is in the MC and Bink enjoys his company and the other men she works with. Sacred Sisters are still a life line for her.

I love the humor, the angst, the inner dialogue and lord knows I love me a hot biker. Some great well written sexy time.

I am truly enjoying this series and look forward to much more Bink Cummings.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLovesBooks Blog


View all my reviews

US Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/review/R1NJS36H9KZVZ7

UK Amazon







No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...