Monday 27 April 2015

The Redeemer by J.D. Chase

REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe

The Redeemer (Rouge Passion, #2)The Redeemer by J.D. Chase
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh Wow! I could not wait to read this book after the bomb drop at the end of 1st book, The Player.

This book is fast paced and at points had me cheering "Go get him Isla!" You just don't mess with a woman scorned.

Lots of twists in this book that kept me hooked from the beginning. I seriously did not put this book down until it was finished. Of course, there was some steamy hot sex included.

I don't want to give away any spoilers but I so wanted to see the ex and soon to be ex get theirs in the end. Isla and Xander deserve it but being together at the end is justice enough.


View all my reviews


Amazon



Barnes and Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...