Thursday 9 April 2015

Fiend by Rachael Orman


REVIEWED By Tina Shobe


Fiend (Cravings #2)Fiend by Rachael Orman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was advised that this was not a 'stand alone' book but I didn't read the first book prior to reading this book and had no problems following along with Alix and John's story.

I really felt for these two. Seems like they finally are 'clicking' and along comes an Ex of John's that is doing her best to split them up.

As the story goes along I think we see more and more of John's 'true' self and the great love he has for Alix.

The sex scenes are awesome.

I love Alix! What a strong person she is. Kudos to her to seeing beyond John's layers to the person he is beneath.

I'm now going back and reading the first book as I want to get the 'whole' story and I can't wait for the third book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...