Wednesday 1 April 2015

Carolina Hurricane by Gwendolyn Grace

REVIEWED By Tina Shobe


Carolina Hurricane (Drive Me Wild Book 1)Carolina Hurricane by Gwendolyn Grace
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the first book I have read by Gwendolyn Grace and she has gained a fan.

I believe Harley and Fox met by fate.

Harley is a young lady full of attitude. She uses that attitude to keep people out. Fox sees through that from the beginning and pushes her to be "real".

As their story goes along you're able to see their relationship evolve.

I have no knowledge of racing but didn't need to to be able to follow along.

I can't wait to read the next book in this series.

Great book!


View all my reviews

1 comment:

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...