Thursday 9 April 2015

Against The Tide by Author Nikki Groom


REVIEWED BY Emma White

Against the TideAgainst the Tide by Nikki Groom
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have read a lot of books and I have to say this is a good one!!
There is so much to keep you riveted to your seat for hours.
Finn and Meg have a deep connection which pulls them together but the events that follow could tear them apart straight away.
Finn is very mixed up. Emotions every where so will Meg tame him does she really want to ??
One night stands death drugs and so much more !!!!!
I loved it so much I got it on paperback now as well.
I could read it again and again
Reviewed of JoandIsalovesbooks Blog

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...