Monday 27 April 2015

Sweet Sleep by Kim Cormack

REVIEWED By Becky Cox

Sweet Sleep (Children of Ankh, #1 )Sweet Sleep by Kim Cormack
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 Star Rating

I was gifted a copy of this book for an honest review.

Sweet Sleep started with a bang with gruesome murders and got my attention. The twins Kayn and Chloe couldn't be more different and that is explained later in the book. I had a hard time connecting to the characters. I wish that the author had concentrated on developing and maintaining a connection with the main characters rather than just adding more and more people to the mix. As a result, I found it difficult to connect with any one character. This is a solid story line and interesting series being developed. It is a YA, which I enjoy reading.

Sweet Sleep starts the Children of Ankh series and I definitely see potential for a great story. I enjoyed this novel, just felt a bit disconnected from it.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLovesBooks Blog


View all my reviews


Amazon US


Amazon UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...