Tuesday 14 April 2015

Choose Me by Heidi McLaughlin

REVIEWED by Becky Cox

Choose Me (The Archer Brothers, #2)Choose Me by Heidi McLaughlin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow, where to begin. I love the Archer Brothers! They are both wonderful sexy men in different ways.

Choose Me is soooooo emotional and heart wrenching. I adored every page. There are some interesting twists that unravel in their quest to discovery why Evan was gone for so long.

Ryley has the love of two amazing men and is trying to find her way without destroying all of them, as well as doing what she feels best for her son EJ.

I can't recommend this book and this series enough. I am a military brat so I felt a real connection with these characters. If you want to read about real life true love, here it is.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLovesBoooks Blog



View all my reviews

Amazon US





Amazon UK



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...