Sunday 3 May 2015

A Beautiful Taste by Lilliana Anderson

REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere

A Beautiful Taste (Beautiful Series, Book 6)A Beautiful Taste by Lilliana Anderson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received an ARC from the author for an honest review, and was happy to do so.

One of the favourite things I liked about this book was that it was set in Sydney, which is my home town, so that was a bonus. Another favourite is that it is written in both POV's, which I love.

This book is about understanding, dealing with trauma, and rekindling of love lost. It is a sweet account of a young girls crush on an elder boy that develops three years later. With circumstances beyond their control, they loose contact for another 7 years. Upon seeing each other again, they realise that all those feelings they had before, are still as strong as ever. Dakota (Cody) was mature beyond her years, even before her ordeal and Brad is just thrown for a loop when he discovers it. Now they have to trust each other again. Cody's BFF was a treasure and someone I would gravitate to for a friend. Cody and Brad's second chance romantic adventure will leave you with a great HEA.

Next in the series is Ruby's story. We got to see a small insight in this book, so I think her tale will be interesting.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...