Thursday 28 May 2015

finding Reese by Imy Santiago

REVIEWED by Ann Meemken

finding Reese. (SAFELIGHT, #2)finding Reese. by Imy Santiago
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

In Chasing Reese we were introduced to these wonderful characters. The connection that Catalina, Stryder and Jackson share is beautiful. There friendship grows because they challenge each other, push each other out of there comfort zone, listen to each other and most of all show love for one another. When I got to the end of Chasing Reese it ends in the cliffhanger and I was dieing to know if he was going to be found.

Which leads us into Finding Reese. I knew this was going to be an incredible continuation and it was. It was brilliant. I loved that the bracelet that Catalina gave to Jackson is what led the rescuers to find him. Catalina and Stryder knew in there heart that he was alive and they had to find him.

I loved it. I was so emotional through out the whole book. Imy captured the feeling and emotions of the characters like they were speaking there parts to her. Catalina and Stryder shows what a true friends are by being there to help Jackson during his recovery. When Stryder goes on a photo assignment, Catalina takes over his care. She is there to help when he wants to give up. She is there to listen to him and make sure he is pushing himself to get better. His goal is to get better so he can snowboard once again.

Catalina and Jackson have a surprise for Stryder when he returns from his assignment. Catalina has always thought she has two left feet and can't dance. She knows that Stryder loves to dance and she wants to be able to dance with her man. Jackson wants to teach her how to dance and it also helps him in his recovery. Styrder has a few surprises of his own too. I can't say anymore without giving away the ending. I loved the ending and it sets up for the next book. I can't wait to read more about there story.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...