Sunday 17 May 2015

The Unseen Promise by Ellen Mae Franklin

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox


The Unseen Promise (The Tarkeenia Saga, #1)The Unseen Promise by Ellen Mae Franklin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Unseen Promise
Ellen Mae Franklin

I was given a copy for an honest review.

The fantasy world of Tarkeenia is wonderfully described by Ms. Franklin in her story of the struggle of magic and evil. Her imaginative writing is beautiful to read. The magical and strange creatures are described so well I could picture them. There were a few to many characters introduced throughout the story, which caused me a bit of confusion.

Ms. Franklin is an excellent author who has written a fanciful story of a young man's struggles after losing his brother and the evil that grew inside him. There are several side stories that lend themselves to future stories in this series.

This is a full length fantasy/paranormal novel.

Review for Jo&IsaLovesBooks Blog

View all my reviews

Amazon US
http://www.amazon.com/review/R9JE64LBNGT5Y


Amazon UK

https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R3SI7R7T3I2JSB/ref=pe_1572281_66412651_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...