Wednesday 6 May 2015

The Gentleman Mentor by Kendall Ryan

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

The Gentleman MentorThe Gentleman Mentor by Kendall Ryan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Gentleman Mentor by Kendall Ryan
4.5*

Let me first start by saying that BDSM is not my genre of choice but there was something in the blurb that made me preorder this book and read it on release. I cannot believe how much I enjoyed it- it was a perfect combination of sweet, scorchingly sexy with light BDSM thrown in.
Brielle is a genuinely lovely main character: she's very sweet, beautiful and one you wouldn't assume needs any help in getting a man. But she does need help getting the man she thinks she wants. Enter Hale.
Hale, Hale, Hale. What can I say? Insanely sexy: check. Dirty talker: check. 'Equipped' to handle the situation: check check and check again. He's a hell of a delicious Dom who doesn't want a relationship and thinks he is unworthy of Brie.
The chemistry between the two had me reaching for iced water more than once and while I was wishing for more of these two, I'm sure they'll make an appearance in the next book which will be about two secondary characters. Can't wait for it! This was a great book and I definitely recommend it.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...