Friday 8 May 2015

My Time In The Affair by Stylo Fantome

REVIEWED BY Emma White

My Time in the AffairMy Time in the Affair by Stylo Fantome
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

My time in the Affair is a book about a Taboo subject something that a lot of people find hard to think about.
This is not your normal story of cheating and I'm sure a lot of women will identify with Misha's story.
There may even be a few that have been in this situation.
The Affair was planned by Misha, being married to your best friend and not have a sexual relationship, feeling low with self esteem for these reasons she went looking for the affair.
Along comes Tal full of sex appeal mysterious and full of dirty talk.
it is agonising and heart breaking for all.
Reviewed for Jo&Isalovesbooks Blog

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...