Thursday 7 May 2015

Nympho by J.C. Black

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox


Nympho (The Nympho Series Book One)Nympho by J.C. Black
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

Chris is searching for a woman who can fulfill his sexual needs, which are apparently high as a few times he has more than one girl in a day or even in a matter of hours. He has to do nothing more than walk in a room and all the woman want him.

I had a hard time connecting to this story and to be honest, the constant fighting over Chris between the girls got old really really fast. There are a few back stories which may play out in the remainder of the series, but seemed disconnected in this book.

The basis of the story is good and I will check out book two to see how things progress for Chris.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLovesBooks Blog


View all my reviews

Amazon US


Amazon UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...