Saturday 2 May 2015

Pretty Remedy by S.E. Hall

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

Pretty Remedy (Finally Found, #2)Pretty Remedy by S.E. Hall
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Pretty Remedy by SE Hall
4.5*

This is the second book in SE Hall's Finally Found series and can be read as a standalone however, I would definitely read Pretty Instinct first!

I really enjoyed reading Rhett's story. It was nice to be able to get into his psyche and while I wasn't really a huge fan of his in book one, I certainly am now. He's a rocker, he's sexy - and yes, he knows it - and he's a bit of (my favorite!) a dirty talker. So who will reform him? Sweet, sassy Reece who I really loved! She's young and determined and I LOVED that she didn't just fall at Rhett's feet like every other female in his path. One thing I really love about SE Hall's characters is that the main female character is always strong, resourceful and self-sufficient and Reece certainly fit that bill.
There was a great amount of humor and sexiness in this book as well as some thought-provoking moments. Pretty Remedy is written in dual POV and if you want to find out what happens when you get a little R & R, read the book! I can't wait for the next book in the series - hoping for Jarrett!

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...