Friday 15 May 2015

The Diary of Bink Cummings Vol.3 by Bink Cummings

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

The Diary of Bink Cummings: Vol 3 (MC Chronicles, #3)The Diary of Bink Cummings: Vol 3 by Bink Cummings
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Diary of Bink Cummings, Volume 3
Bink Cummings

I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

Love my dirty mouthed Sacred Sisters and Sacred Sinners. They have outdone themselves yet again entertaining me.

Bink and Big learn a lot about each other and about love. Bink's emotions are a pregnant brain roller coaster. The supporting characters are crazy fun as always. Gunz is just a wonderful guy and even with his proclivity for naughty sex you can't help love him and how he supports Bink. Deke is just a big ole bag of sweet hotness. Jez is about as loyal a friend as a girl could ask and ever so funny. There are some interesting plot twist as in the first two books.

I can't say enough how much I enjoy Bink and would love to have a beer with her. Looking forward to Big's POV and hoping we get more Bink after Harley is born.

Love your work Bink Cummings, keep it up.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLovesBooks Blog


View all my reviews

Amazon US

http://www.amazon.com/review/R1T9AXQ6Y765LQ


Amazon UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...