Thursday 7 May 2015

A Dark Compendium by Ellen Mae Franklin

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

A Dark CompendiumA Dark Compendium by Ellen Mae Franklin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

This book caught me by surprise.

As I am reading, Edgar Allen Poe came to mind. Ellen Mae has written a brilliant book of Poe-esque short stories that are mostly dark and twisted. Her writing style is amazing and draws you into each story.

One in particular made me smile/smirk, when God's wife is upset with him. Yeah, okay, I like dark stuff, does that make me weird.

Brilliant Ellen Mae!

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLovesBooks Blog



View all my reviews


Amazon US



Amazon UK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...